In recent years, the abortion pill has become the most common form of abortion. On the surface, it may seem like a convenient and worry-free choice, taken in the comfort of your home.
However, critics claim that this narrative is far from the truth:
- The number of chemical abortions is rising, and dangerous pills are increasingly available through organizations like Aid Access.
- Deregulation of the two-drug regimen, mifepristone, and misoprostol (commonly known as the “abortion pill”), has led to increased use and complications.
- Overseas organizations are capitalizing on profit opportunities by bypassing the limited regulations in place.
- A comprehensive study conducted by the Charlotte Lozier Institute revealed a significant rise in emergency room visits following chemical abortions.
Dr. James Studnicki, Vice President of Data Analytics at CLI, stated: “The safety of chemical abortion is greatly exaggerated. In fact, the increasing dominance of chemical abortion and its disproportionate contribution to emergency room morbidity pose a serious public health threat, and the real-world data suggests that the threat is growing.”
If you or someone you know has taken the abortion pill and regrets it or is wondering about the safety or efficacy of reversing it, there is a safe antidote!
- Since 2012, statistics indicate that second chances in the form of reversing abortion decisions have saved a remarkable 4,000 lives! These are cases in which women who started the abortion pill protocol were able to safely reverse it and save the lives of their preborn babies.
- The Abortion Pill Rescue® Network (APRN) and its dedicated team of over 1,200 medical professionals is committed to providing genuine healthcare to women who have changed their minds after starting a chemical abortion. For over a decade, the abortion pill reversal protocol has been available to women who regretted their decision to abort.
- While critics may question the safety of abortion pill reversal, it is essential to note that the protocol is administered under the care of medical professionals. The treatment involves using progesterone, a safe hormone naturally found in a woman’s body, to counteract the effects of mifepristone and potentially save the preborn child’s life.
- The Abortion Pill Rescue Network has recently expanded to include several hospital systems recognizing the value of having the reversal protocol available in emergency departments.
Christa Brown, BSN, RN, and Senior Director of Medical Impact, states:
“Regret can set in immediately after an abortion. The thousands of women who changed their minds after taking the first abortion pill and successfully reversed their chemical abortion often wish to share their joy to help save other moms from experiencing what they went through at the beginning of a chemical abortion. Their personal accounts directly challenge claims made by the abortion lobby regarding APR. We are grateful for their courage in making a different choice and overcoming the challenges that initially led them to choose abortion. We are also thankful for the many lives saved, lives that were once reduced to mere abortion statistics but are now alive and thriving, all thanks to the APR Network. We have assisted women in 77 different countries and all 50 states in the U.S. who wished to continue their pregnancies even after taking the first abortion pill.”
What Happens During Abortion Pill Reversal?
The methodology is simple: the first abortion pill blocks the production of the natural hormone progesterone, which is necessary to support the blood supply to the baby in the uterus. That blood gives the baby the oxygen and nutrition it needs to grow. By inhibiting the production of progesterone, RU486 essentially starves and suffocates the baby. But by giving patients progesterone, doctors can often undo the effects of the abortion pill and keep oxygen and nutrients flowing to the baby, saving its life. At Choices Pregnancy Centers, our licensed nurses oversee the entire process.
The success rate of abortion pill reversal depends on the specific abortion pill used and how quickly the antidote can be administered. It’s important to note that the abortion pill reversal process is not guaranteed, as each case is unique. However, numerous success stories provide hope and demonstrate that this option can be a lifesaving alternative for those who regret their initial decision.
What Are My Pregnancy Options in Phoenix, AZ?
With abortion pill reversal, you have the opportunity to save your child’s life, even if you have already begun the chemical abortion process.
This antidote is safe and effective, but time is of the essence. Contact Choices Pregnancy Centers to learn more.
If you’ve taken the Abortion Pill within the last 72 hours, there is a chance the effects can be reversed and the pregnancy saved.
Call 1-877-558-0333 to obtain a prescription for an Abortion Pill Reversal.
If you took the Abortion Pill longer than 72 hours ago, please call and see how we can support you.