“Bridging” the Gap From Fear to Hope
Many of the clients that visit our centers find themselves facing the most difficult period of their life. Many have never known Jesus or been a part of a faith community that supported and nurtured them. By partnering with communities at local churches, we now have places to send clients who are seeking that healing that only Christ can offer. We’ll help facilitate connections between clients and various church groups and communities. Together, Choices and the Church can do God’s work to bridge the gap, sharing opportunities for support that are open to all.
What are shared DNA Churches?
Shared DNA Churches share the same heart for ministry as we do at Choices.
They’re available and open to ministering to our clients during an often painful and difficult time in their lives.
Shared DNA churches must meet the following criteria:
- Have a physical location within 10-miles of PRC
- Vetted, Biblically sound doctrine
- Vetted and approved Statement of Faith
- Active, open-enrollment
- Small Group program
- Small Group members willing to engage in broken community (i.e. the lives of our clients)
- Small Group members available and willing to volunteer through advocacy, LifePath, or men’s discipleship groups