Start Your Healing Journey
If you or someone you know is struggling with unwanted feelings after an abortion, we offer free, confidential, compassionate support.
We offer two types of counseling sessions: support groups and one-on-one counseling. Our support groups last for approximately 1 and 1/2 hours on the second and fourth Wednesday of every month. You can join when you’re ready and close-out your journey when you’re ready. For one-on-one counseling, you will meet with a facilitator for two sessions each week.
Together we will share stories, process feelings, complete therapeutic exercises, and unpack the pain. Some of the topics we may discuss include:
- Feelings of anxiety and depression
- Telling a partner about an abortion
- Self-loathing and self-esteem issues
- Motherhood after an abortion
- Parenting after an abortion
- Destructive behaviors (including substance abuse)
- Relationship issues (including destructive relationships)
- Forgiveness and grace
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.