What are Shared DNA Churches?
Shared DNA Churches share the same heart for ministry as we do at Choices.
They’re available and open to ministering to our clients during an often painful and difficult time in their lives.
Shared DNA churches must meet the following criteria:
- Have a physical location within 10-miles of PRC
- Vetted, Biblically sound doctrine
- Vetted and approved Statement of Faith
- Active, open-enrollment
- Small Group program
- Small Group members willing to engage in broken community (i.e. the lives of our clients)
- Small Group members available and willing to volunteer through advocacy, LifePath, or men’s discipleship groups