What are the benefits of making a bequest?
- You leave a legacy that will live on and be remembered.
- Your estate could save money on estate taxes.
- You may make it easier for your family to pay estate-related taxes.
How do I make a bequest?
One of the simplest charitable gifts to make is a bequest in a Will or a Trust. To make a charitable bequeathal to Choices as part of your estate plan, consult your professional estate advisor.
What are my options?
There are various methods to leave a bequest:
- In your Will or Trust, you can designate Choices as a named recipient of part of your estate to be distributed upon your death or at a specific future date or event.
- You can give a specific sum of money, a designated percentage of your estate, a specific item or asset, or part of the remainder of your estate to to Choices.
How do I get started?
Please reach out to us about different types of bequests, and we can help you along the way!
When it comes to charitable bequests, there are numerous ways to craft a donation. If you need some ideas or help, give us a call and we can help you!
Everything you need to know.
Ok, maybe not everything, but it’s a good start. Contact us, we’d love to help.
Everything you need know.
Everything you need to know. (Ok, maybe not everything, but it’s a good start.) Contact us, we’d love to help.